Here are the small things which have made me happy this week:
1. Violet loves pre-school. She has 2 best buddies there who she adores. I’m so relieved and happy that she enjoys going.
2. On Friday I went out for dinner with 2 of my friends from primary school. We went to the most idyllic primary school and have managed to stay in contact almost 25 years since we first met. We may not see each other very often but when we do I’m always so thankful for their friendship.
3. Joe cooked such a delicious dinner on Saturday. Fresh cod coated in mixed spices from Sri Lanka, sweet potato and samphire. Yum yum!
4. I am pretty sure Ezra has chicken pox. Thankfully it’s a very mild dose. I expect by the end of this week we will finally have a germ-free house!
5. Ezra has started cruising along the sofa. I don’t think he has realised he’s doing it yet but it’s so cute watching him manoeuvre his little legs to get over to me! He also has a new sound; na-na. His sound vocabulary at 11 months old is da-da, mam-mam, na-na and dit-dit!